Friday

Cupcake Bouquets AND Cupcake Ideas For You!

O.M.G.

I have found 'THE' cutest cupcake blog around!!
AND just take a look at these delish Cupcake Bouquets...  



I have always wanted to and have even attempted a couple times to make 'Cookie' Bouquets (but that's for another blog post! lol), but when I saw my very first Cupcake Bouquet...

Well, suffice it to say that I thought I had landed in yum-yum heaven!!

Oh my....  I just had a thought -- You know what would be "THE" Ultimate for me....

*drum-roll please*

A  - RAINBOW -  Cupcake Bouquet!!!!   

*insert another big  O. M. G.  here*
Please excuse me while I collect myself.  lol.

If you read my last blog post it was all about my newest mini-obsession over Rainbow Cakes.

Ok, I think I'm a lil better now.   =D

Well, you can check out this fab blog at the LINK below, & she has alot more beautiful photos of other Cupcake Bouquets on there as well for us, errr for me to salivate over.

Cupcake Bouquet Cupcake Ideas For You

No comments:

Post a Comment