Thursday

Pretty As You Please AND with a Cherry On Top!




Ah-ha, GOTCHA!...
(made you look - made you look) lol


Yes, once again my pretties, even I was fooled when seeing this cupcake, especially as a thumbnail image!
Looks just so divinely delish doesn't it?



Well, heck even AFTER you know its made of felt, it is Still lookin quite scrumptious to moi...
=)~
This cute lil cuppy is from an Etsy Artisan (ViviansKitchen) and boy do I admire her goods!

Err, uhhh... well you know what I mean - Her Craftsmenship. ;)


and look at these..............   
ooooo-weeeee, simply gorge!




Ok, and if I haven't rambled on here about it before now, FYI - I am in Total LOVE with Etsy.
SO many talented people, SO many beautiful items and SO freakin little moola-$$ in my wallet for me to buy it all with!
(or poo-diggitydang-it you bet yer sweet patootie I would! And THEN... have to find room for it all - Ha!)


Actually I've been working on putting together my own lil etsy-shoppe(Vintage). Just tryin now to finalize all the minor last-minute details & work it into the ole' schedule here.


**I'll do a separate post specifically about that lil endeavor for-ya, cause it's ALOT more involved than you'd think**


Well, hope you enjoyed the pics of the Treats, my Sweets!!
Hope y'all are havin a wonderful week so far,
--snookiecollins


and as always --Click on the LINK--(below) to go to the actual site where I found all these lovelies -->


Felt Cupcake Circus Pink Red Stripes And Cherry by ViviansKitchen  



12 comments:

  1. So cute haha you got me!!

    Visit me @
    http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

    Your newest follower,
    ~Anya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... AND, what a cute comment-back from a mighty cute lil' lady there. ;)
    Many Thanks Anya,(with a big-hug & a grin thrown in)
    Hope your having an absolutely FAB week darlin'!
    *And I will be scootin over to your blog real soon*
    --snookiecollins

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!

    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your site! This little felt cupcake is adorable. By the way, thanks for the tweet on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative ideas that have never been done before.

    Apron | Shop Towel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello & a Warm-Welcome to:
    Toyin O.
    Dylana Suarez
    Opposite lipstick
    chhipa
    thejoyofcaking
    Thank-you All so much for the lovely comments!
    *to Ms.thejoyofcaking, your quite welcome darlin', and looking forward to more great content to 'ReTweet' from you! =D
    Hope y'all are havin' a Delicious weekend,
    --snookiecollins

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was such a pleasure reading it. I have bookmarked it and I will show it to my friend, she is a huge fan of this subject.



    UK Education Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was such a pleasure reading it. I have bookmarked it and I will show it to my friend, she is a huge fan of this subject.
    web designing | brochure designing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cupcakes looks delish! My fave spot is Buttercup in NY- one of the best places to eat in New York - but these look GREAT too.

    ReplyDelete