Tuesday

UPDATE!!

Just to let everyone know Why I haven't posted anything new for awhile is due to the fact that I have been dealing with some health issues... (uh, like whats new....lol)
BUT -- I am hanging on and doing the best I can. I have a blog where I post items/info and talk about my journey living with Chronic Pain.
http://poweroverpain.blogspot.com/
I PROMISE I will get some more goodies posted on here asap for y'all...
And I really miss writing/blogging - its just some days.................. You just cant Do it, or anything for that matter.
well, you might know where im comin from with that, I hope you don't.  I mean I wouldn't wish pain on anyone.
Ok, ok - I only want to focus on the positive and that is......
I'M BACK................
As Always,
Love & Blessings to ALL,
--snookiecollins


No comments:

Post a Comment